CC Solar+ Water Heater
The CC Solar+ Water Heaters are a cost-effective way to generate hot water for your farm. With the ever increasing electricity costs it makes perfect sense to install a heating system to heat water by the power of the sun for free. Hot water costs on the dairy farm is the next most expensive cost to milk cooling. A saving of up to 60% on water heating costs can be achieved by a cost effective and reliable solar unit especially on farms with spring calving herds where copious amounts of water is required from mid-February to mid-November. Hot water can be available from 25°C up to 60°C+ from sunlight and radiation.
- Heat water to 60°C+ for free simply by using the power of the sun.
- Stainless steel water storage tank and frame
- 50-60mm Polyurethane foam insulation on water tank
- Heat preservation – 72 hours
- 15 years lifespan on vacuum tubes
- Hailstone resistance to 25mm on vacuum tubes
- Maintenance free
- Grant approved
- Payback time less than 2 years
- Installation provided
- Two sizes available
Models and Dimension
ADL – 6038 – 30
30 Tubes Max Capacity 330 Litres
L1650mml x W2540mmw x H1690mmh
ADL – 6038 – 36
36 Tubes Max Capacity 390 Litres
L1650mml x W3020mmw x H1690mmh
For more information:Call 029 50176 or Email us now to order.